RSS-Feed
Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: frequent rains. Cheap Jerseys

frequent rains. Cheap Jerseys
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 18.03.2018 um 02:37 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
zhangwl
User

NAIROBIair jordan 6 gatorade green mens for sale, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- With Kenya still abuzz after Dennis Kimetto set the world ablaze with the unbelievable 2:02:57 world record over the marathon in Berlin, compatriot Leonard Komon is seeking inspiration from that performance when he makes his classic distance debut in Eindhoven on Sunday.

Komon is no stranger to the tag world record holder since he is the standard bearer over 10km and 15km on the roads and in April.

He entered history books once more when he flew to the fastest ever half marathon debut when he ran 59:14 to win incidentally, the Vattenfall Berlin Half Marathon, the prelude to the September World Marathon Majors race where Kimetto hammered the clock.

A week before the new world marathon record holder became the first man to complete the ultimate 42.196km in under 2:03, Kimetto and Komon, 26air jordan 6 gatorade green mens, met in Eldoret, the capital of the Kenyan distance running excellence and engaged in talk about their upcoming challenges.

"We didn't plan to meet up but we were both in the town doing some tasks, our paths crossed and we started talking," the 2008 World Cross Country senior 12km men silver winner told Eindhoven Marathon organisers on Thursday.

"He was telling me about how he was in world record shape and how he was going to attack the record in Berlin. I know Kimetto so I took his words seriously, but it also led me to think about myself, what sort of shape I am in and what I think I can do here in Eindhovenjordan 6 gatorade green mens retail," Komon added.

"Then, I watched the Berlin race on television at home, saw what happened, and saw how Kimetto broke the world record. It was very interesting and even though I am not thinking about the world record on Sunday, it provided me with a lot of inspiration and ideas about how to run a strong marathon

"And maybe one day I can break the marathon world record as well but I think, like Kimettojordan 6 gatorade green suede mens, I will need two or three races to understand the marathon," he added.

Having tried his fortunes on the track in 5000m and 10000m, often undone by an inferior finishing speed over the last laps but proven to be a different preposition on the roads, Komon stepped up the distance after being challenged by his Golazo Sports manager, Marc Corstjens whether he fancied the marathon and has been preparing for his first test since June.

"I took a long time to think it over because I still felt I have some unfinished business at the half marathon, after world records at 10km and 15km. I wanted to go up the distances gradually. Howeverjordan 6s gatorade green mens, I came to the conclusion that I was ready and I changed my training to focus on it."

"I would have liked to have broken the half marathon world record there and I didn't do it. Depending on how I do on Sunday, maybe I will make another attempt on the world record next year," the erudite athlete explained in alluding as well to his victorious debut in the half marathon.

"For Sunday, I have 2:05 and breaking the course record as my target time. I think the course is nice, very fast. I saw what is possible when I was here in August to insect the course.

"We need the pacemakers to cooperate and I am thinking about running 62:30 or 62:40 for the first half of the race, and then run the second half faster; just like Kimetto in Berlin.

"I also need my fellow top runners like (fellow Kenyan andjordan 6 gatorade green mens shoes, with a best of2:04:56, the fastest man in the Eindhoven field) Jonathan Maiyo to cooperate for a fast time. Berlin showed that fast times come if you have two or more good runners cooperating after 30km."

Komon and Maiyo' s compatriot, Dickson Chumba, ran the current Marathon Eindhoven course record of 2:05:46 in 2012.

NEW DELHI, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- Indian rescue workers including contingents of army and disaster response force personnel on Sunday pulled out 45 bodies from the debris of landslide that buried two buses in northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, officials said.

The landslide hit two passenger buses early on Sunday in Urla village of Mandi districtcheap jordan 6 gatorade green mens, about 177 km north of Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh.

"So far we have retrieved 45 bodies from the debris," Sandeep Kadam, deputy commissioner of Mandi told Xinhua over telephone. "The search operation is underway to trace more bodies."

The landslide triggered by heavy rains buried part of a highway known as Pathankot-Mandi, trapping two buses, two cars and a motorbikejordan 6 gatorade green mens for sale, officials said.

Reports said the landslide drifted boulders and rocks that hit the buses and pushed one of them into a deep gorge.

Despite intermittent rain, the rescuers pressed in and used shovels and bare hands to remove rocks, boulders and debris covering the buses. The men pulled out bodies trapped inside and carried them to morgue.

"The bodies have been kept in a nearby hospital and the administration is trying to identify them," a health official said.

Authorities fear more bodies might be buried in the debris.

So far it was not clearly known how many people were traveling in the buses.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has expressed grief over the deaths.

"Pained by the loss of lives due to landslide related accidents in (Himachal Pradesh's) Mandi district. My condolences with the families of the deceased," Modi said.

Many houses were washed away in the overnight rain that hit the mountainous district.

The state's Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh visited the spot to oversee rescue work that was going on until late, officials said.

The government has also announced a financial assistance of 7jordan 6 gatorade green mens,795 U.S. dollars for the families that have lost their members in the accident.

Authorities have closed the highway in wake of the washing away of the road and hundreds of vehicles were stranded on either side, officials said.

Himachal Pradesh has a rugged terrain. Landslides are often triggered from its mountains during frequent rains.

Cheap JerseysCheap Jerseys ChinaCheap Authentic JerseysCheap Authentic JerseysCheap Jerseys China Free ShippingCheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys From ChinaWholesale Replica Soccer JerseysCheap Adidas NHL JerseysCheap Nike NFL Jerseys

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.