Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: We are back to where it started

We are back to where it started
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 05.03.2018 um 10:26 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
lucyweiweiwei
User
我的孩子感到自豪'
努里沙欣 - 至少在精神上。当我们融入在青年学者在多特蒙德的训练场供膳寄宿处,在桌上足球和游戏机之间的老大哥式的软装饰的顶部的公共休息室,俱乐部的新闻官指出,这种专门的设施没有当这位中场球员是一名青少年时,他不存在。沙辛,从12岁的时候,和其他学者住在市中心的一个公寓里。
[IMG] http://www.bearsfootballproonline.com/images/products/nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_chicago_bears/nike_bears_1647.jpg [/ IMG]
It was there he met and lived with Marcel Schmelzer, the clubs long‑serving left-back, one of the best friends I ever had or ever will have. For the first six months they did not get on. I was already a professional and everybodys darling, says Sahin, smiling. I didnt go to school that much and he had to bring my homework home. The teachers asked him where I was and he always had to lie for me. Hed tell them I was at football when I was actually in bed resting for training.
Last May Schmelzer caused a stir after Dortmunds DfB Pokal final win over Eintracht Frankfurt, publicly rebuking the teams then coach for leaving Sahin out. I never had a problem with Thomas Tuchel, Sahin underlines, making clear he did not agitate for the departure of a man who ruffled feathers throughout the club in his two years at the helm.
The removal of Tuchel was http://www.officialbengalsfootballproshop.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_GIOVANI_BERNARD_JERSEY.html just the tip of the iceberg in a turbulent 2017 for Dortmund, which incorporated the shocking attack on the team bus in April which he understandably feels he is done with talking about and ended with Peter Boszs short and ill-fated spell in charge. The Dutchmans tenure had its silver lining for Sahin on a personal level their paths had crossed when Bosz was the Feyenoord technical director and Sahin was on loan there as a teenager, and the Turkey midfielder was successfully restored to the BVB lineup though he emphasises the end of a miserable spell of injuries has been key. In Reggie Lewis Youth jersey the last eight months, he says, Im the boss of my own body again.
Despite this Sahins frustration that the club are not quite hitting the heights of his first spell, or indeed the run to the Champions League final in 2013, shortly after he returned from Real Madrid, is palpable. Things did not work out for Sahin in Spain: after one season on the bench under Jos Mourinho he left to join Liverpool for a season on loan, which lasted only five months before he was back at Dortmund in January 2013.
The club grew up too much in the last 10 years to accept anything else, he says, http://www.officialbroncosfootball.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_JAKE_BUTT_JERSEY.html speaking with the insistence of a fan because that is what he Authentic Martin Jones Jersey is. There was no other choice, he says. It was always Dortmund.
It was a commitment cemented when he impressed the club on trial as a seven-year-old, in the midst of Ottmar Hitzfelds glory era. On the night of the Champions League final in 1997 Sahins parents went out for his mothers birthday dinner. Nuri and his brother Ufuk stayed at home and watched the game, transfixed.
Sixteen years later, the newly returned Sahin was on the bench at Wembley as BVB faced Bayern Munich. I was sure we were going to win, he says. The only problem was that Bayern already lost two finals [recently] so, if theres a football god, he was with Bayern.
当最后的哨声响起时,一切都开始回流。我开始哭了,他说。我不要哭太多没有因为足球,但电影的'97 - 在客厅我,用我的兄弟,用我们自己的欧冠奖杯做我们握在手中分别持有 - 在我的脑海里。当我们去。起来,我不知道是否应该接触,但我认为没有,也许上帝让[URL = HTTP://www.falconsauthenticofficialstore.com/phillip-adams-jersey_c-528.html]菲利普亚当斯的球衣[/ URL]再给我一次偶然一天。。[URL = HTTP://www.topcheapjerseysonline.com]批发球衣[/ URL] [URL = HTTP://www.wholesalejerseysfromchinasale.com]批发球衣[/ URL] [URL = HTTP:// www.elitewholesalejerseysonline.com]廉价球衣[/ URL] [URL = HTTP://www.cheapjerseyusstore.com]廉价球衣[/ URL] [URL = HTTP://www.elitewholesalejerseyscheap.com]批发橄榄球球衣[/ URL ]

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.