Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: Tommy Fleetwood turning heads Jersey

Tommy Fleetwood turning heads Jersey
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 29.01.2018 um 11:16 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
lucyweiweiwei
User
Tommy Fleetwood turning heads Jersey
Not much has gone right for Jamie Donaldson since the 2014 moment that will most Womens Spencer Hawes Jersey likely define his career. It was the Welshman who delivered the winning point for Europe in that Ryder Cup edition, http://www.officialcoloradoavalanche.com/Adidas-Gabriel-Landeskog-Jersey a superb wedge shot into the 15th at Gleneagles proving the stuff Joel Ward Womens Jersey of fairytale. Harsh reality was soon to Evan Turner Youth jersey kick in.
Owing largely to injury problems that triggered an ominous downturn in form, Donaldson has recently found himself scraping around to retain European Tour status. How he justified that position in Dubai on Thursday, with back-to-back nines of 31 placing the 42-year-old at the head of proceedings at the Desert Classic. A Donaldson recovery from his current position of 292 in the world rankings may be imminent.
Donaldson later admitted that the prospect of shooting golfs magic number, 59, had been on his mind. I knew what was on the cards out there, he said. I think I had five holes to go and started thinking about 59. But I mean, you can never be disappointed with 10-under, can you?
Rory McIlroys actions continue to speak louder than words. The Northern Irishman may publicly insist that victory http://www.authenticdodgersshop.com/authentic-17-brandon-morrow-jersey.html is not essential before http://www.goldenstatewarriorsonline.com/Official-Nate-Thurmond-Jersey he takes another tilt at the career grand slam at Augusta National in April but McIlroys professional performance tells another story.
His opening here included only 65 shots and, for the third time in five rounds, not a single scorecard blemish. There is a palpable sense that McIlroy is edging towards the tournament win that would boost his Masters claims and endorse dedicated off‑season work. Context was supplied by the 28‑year‑olds sentiments after day one at the Emirates Club, with McIlroy bemoaning missed chances on the greens and disappointing iron play.
It was nice to get off to a good start, McIlroy said. That way you put yourself right in contention in the tournament straight away. Thats honestly one of my goals this year. I feel like I started off last year a little bit sort of 71, 70 instead of getting right into the thick of things from the start. So its been nice to start the last couple weeks this way.
Despite his frustration regarding missed birdie opportunities, McIlroys round did include 10 single putts. A newly introduced and deliberate pre‑shot routine when the four‑times major champion has putter in Tyus Jones Youth jersey hand looks to be paying dividends. McIlroy has also reintroduced a policy of line-marking his ball to assist with alignment.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.